All of Northfolks templates are meticulously designed to give you and your viewer the optimal experience. So you will find this area handy for learning how to update your demo XML pages or certain specific features that were coded in.
We have designed a few custom elements to transform your ordinary bio into something looking custom.
1. Edit the layered PSD bio image in Photoshop and save as PNG.
2. Upload to your Bio page with these settings:
3. Edit your text
4. Here is where you will add a ProPhoto Grid with these settings:
(Grid type: Select posts/pages, Grid style: Text below, Grid layout: cropped 2:4 ratio, Columns: 5)
5. Drag your favorite Available posts into the Selected posts area.
6. Insert grid and Update / Publish page.
This design is programed with custom CSS to give it a unique look. Here is where you will find lines of code that you can change to fit to your needs.
ProPhoto > Advanced > Custom code
Changing the Contact Form text and background color:
Fourth paragraph, all hex highlighted in green is the font and area outline color, all hex highlighted in pink will be the text area background, the text highlighted in blue is the SUBMIT font type.
If there is something you are just not finding, feel free to check out our FAQs page or submit a ticket.