All of Northfolks templates are meticulously designed to give you and your viewer the optimal experience. So you will find this area handy for learning how to update your demo XML pages or certain specific features that were coded in.
Due to the nature of the menu, you must have either the Fixed Sidebar or Footer turned on at any one time.
Example - You would like to do a full width content page sans Sidebar, you will need to turn off your Sidebar and turn on your Footer in the ProPhoto page settings: 1. Edit page
2. ProPhoto Page Specific Options - turned ON
3. Uncheck Side bar
4. Check Footer
5. Update / Publish page
We have set up the Raves and Galleries demo pages as such.
We have designed a few custom elements to transform your ordinary bio into something looking custom.
1. Edit the layered PSD bio image in Photoshop and save as PNG.
2. Upload to your Bio page with these settings:
3. Edit your text
4. If you chose to use your own branding colors, we have provided a layered PSD for the favorite posts header. You can find this in the resources file as PAGES-bioposts. Edit the file with your selected colors/fonts and save as PNG. Insert the image into the page with settings (exclude from pinning and center aligned)
5. Here is where you will add a ProPhoto Grid with these settings:
(Grid type: Select posts/pages, Grid style: Overlaid text on rollover, Grid layout: cropped 1:1 ratio, Columns: 3)
6. Drag your favorite Available posts into the Selected posts area.
7. Insert grid and Update / Publish page.
This design is programed with custom CSS to give it a unique look. Here is where you will find lines of code that you can change to fit to your needs.
ProPhoto > Advanced > Custom code
Changing the Post Title hover color:
Third paragraph, first line. You can change the hex color number to reflect the color you would like the hover. Changing the Contact Form text and background color:
Fourth paragraph, all hex highlighted in green is the font color and all hex highlighted in pink will be the text area background.
If there is something you are just not finding, feel free to check out our FAQs page or submit a ticket.