All of Northfolks templates are meticulously designed to give you and your viewer the optimal experience. So you will find this area handy for learning how to update your demo XML pages or certain specific features that were coded in.
We have designed a few custom elements to transform your ordinary bio into something looking custom.
1. Edit the layered PSD bio image in Photoshop and save as PNG.
2. Upload to your About image with these settings:
3. Edit your text
4. Here is where you will add a ProPhoto Grid with these settings:
(Grid type: Recent posts, Grid style: Overlaid text on rollover, Grid layout: cropped 3:2 ratio, Columns: 3)
5. Insert grid and Update / Publish page.
Auroras elegant masthead is complex in visuals but simplistic for the user. We have provided a layered PSD file for your mastheaad images with easy clipping masks.
1. Add in your first set of images, save as PNG Mast 1 (or however you choose to save your file names.)
2. Replace the right image, leave left image, save as PNG 2
3. Replace the left image, leave the right image, save as PNG 3
4. Repeat these steps until you have your desired amount of slides, preferably ending on your first slide so it comes full circle.
If there is something you are just not finding, feel free to check out our FAQs page or submit a ticket.