All of Northfolks templates are meticulously designed to give you and your viewer the optimal experience. So you will find this area handy for learning how to update your demo XML pages or certain specific features that were coded in.
We have designed a few custom elements to transform your ordinary bio into something looking custom, including a FULL investment page template!
1. Edit the layered PSD bio image in Photoshop and save as PNG or JPEG.
2. Upload to your Investment page image with these settings:
3. Insert image and Update / Publish page.
Included in your design is also an XML with predesigned pages such as the About page. You will see inclosed in the resource file a layered PSD for your circle about image. We have just used the circle PSD 3 different times and left / right aligned them with the text for a different feel.
1. Edit the layered PSD bio image in Photoshop and save as PNG.
2. Upload to your Bio page with these settings:
3. Edit your text
4. Add a horizontal page break line if wanted, as well as additional image and text.
7. Update / Publish page.
This design is programed with custom CSS to give it a unique look. Here is where you will find lines of code that you can change to fit to your needs.
ProPhoto > Advanced > Custom code
Changing the Contact Form text and background color:
Third paragraph, all hex highlighted in green is the font color and all hex highlighted in pink will be the text area background.
If there is something you are just not finding, feel free to check out our FAQs page or submit a ticket.